- aluminum sockets made of high-strength aluminum
- 16mm high end uniball stock by Carl Hirschmann GmbH
- Correction of roll center and camber on the rear axle
- Replacement for the soft rubber mounts on the rear camber link
- less tendency to roll by correcting the roll center
- more direct driving experience
- less elastokinematic track and camber changes
- Black anodized for optimal rust protection
- Set consisting of 2 inner and outer bearings with sleeves
In the case of the BMW M models of the F series, the roll center changes when the vehicle is lowered and moves downwards. This is noticeable by the vehicle's tendency to roll more strongly. This effect can be corrected by moving the pivot points of the camber link.
Our Uniball tie rods provide a remedy here: With them, the camber link moves a little back into its normal position. By turning the outer bearing, a higher fall can also be achieved.
When designing our correction bearings, we attached great importance to durability. The bearing bushes are made from high-strength aluminum. The spherical bearings are designed in 16mm and come exclusively from Carl Hirschmann GmbH, which guarantees absolute precision and stability.
Both the joints and the spacer sleeves are made of high-strength and rust-free materials (no V2A) and thus guarantee a long service life.
Our Uniball correction bearings can of course be entered in our company and are therefore legal to use in road traffic.
All parts included are 100% made in Germany.
Attention: Sometimes there are correction bearings in circulation whose spacer sleeves are made of aluminum and are not guided in the uniball. We strongly advise against assembling these bearings as the spacer sleeves can break during assembly. This can lead to serious defects when driving.
BMW F87 M2, F80 M3 and F82 M4
Delivery time 3-5 days