- Tie rods made of high-strength tempered steel
- High End Uniball Lager by Carl Hirschmann GmbH
- hollow drilled to save weight
- Replacement for the soft rubber bearings of the rear tie rods
- enables setting of toe-in on lowered vehicles
- more direct driving experience
- less elastokinematic track changes
- Galvanized and black passivated for optimal corrosion protection
- Set consisting of 2 tie rods with rod ends and sleeves
With the BMW M models of the F series, after a certain lowering of the rear axle, it is no longer possible to adjust toe-in. The reason for this: The standard tie rods are too short.
Our Uniball tie rods provide a remedy here: They are adjustable in length and thus allow the track on the rear axle to be adjusted.
When designing our tie rods, we attached great importance to durability. The tie rods themselves are made from high-strength heat-treatable steel. The spherical plain bearings are designed in M16 and come exclusively from Carl Hirschmann GmbH, which guarantees absolute precision and stability.
Tests in cooperation with TÜV Rheinland Kraftfahrt GmbH have shown that threads in adjustable aluminum handlebars have only limited durability. That is why we use highly durable tempered steel for our tie rods.
Both the rod ends and the spacer sleeves are made of high-strength, rust-free materials and thus guarantee a long service life.
Our Uniball tie rods can of course be registered in our company and are therefore legal to use in road traffic.
All parts included are 100% made in Germany.
BMW F87 M2, F80 M3 and F82 M4