- aluminum sockets made of high-strength aluminum
- 18mm high end uniball bearings by Carl Hirschmann GmbH
- Rolled-in bearing for play-free fit
- Replacement for the soft rubber mounts of the tension strut
- much more direct driving experience
- less elastokinematic track and camber changes
- Black anodized for optimal rust protection
- Snap ring for additional security
- Set consisting of 2 tension strut bearings including sleeves and snap rings
In the BMW M models of the F series, a relatively large rubber mount is built into the tension strut of the front axle. With brisk driving style and use on the racetrack, this bearing deforms significantly and ensures a spongy driving experience.
With our Uniball tension strut bearings, the driving behavior of your BMW changes noticeably. The vehicle turns more precisely and feels much more stable.
When designing our correction bearings, we attached great importance to durability. The bearing bushes are made from high-strength aluminum. The spherical bearings are designed in 18mm and come exclusively from Carl Hirschmann GmbH, which guarantees absolute precision and stability.
The Uniball bearings are rolled into the aluminum bushes without play, which prevents the bushes from knocking out in the long term.
Both the joints and the spacer sleeves are made of high-strength and rust-free materials (no V2A) and thus guarantee a long service life.
Our Uniball tension strut bearings can of course be registered in our company and are therefore legal to use in road traffic.
All parts included are 100% made in Germany.
BMW F87 M2, F80 M3 and F82 M4
Delivery time 3-5 days