- Input measurement including documentation
- Measuring and adjusting the camber
- Measure and adjust the track
- Adjustment of height and wheel loads on the wheel load scale
- Setting of rebound and compression levels depending on the vehicle
- individual advice and consultation with the customer
A balanced chassis setup is fundamentally important for every vehicle that is driven on the racetrack. After installing the components, it is therefore important to coordinate everything as well as possible with the vehicle and driver.
Thanks to our 10 years of experience in motorsport, we can say one thing for sure: It takes a lot of time and work to develop the perfect setup. Every driver, every car and every racetrack has its own requirements.
Promising our customers "the perfect setup" right away would therefore be completely dubious. What we can promise, however: After a measurement with us, you have a solid setup that forms the basis for the final fine-tuning. That is why we also value a detailed preliminary discussion.
Even after the measurement, we will not leave you alone: If adjustments are required, we will discuss this in detail and accompany our customers on the way to perfect coordination.
When booking a wheel alignment, please send an email or phone to make an appointment.